• Sessions begin and end at scheduled times. Sessions begun late due to client tardiness will end at the appointed time and will be billed at the full session price.
Please be at least ten minutes early on your first session to fill out a Health History Form.
• Client will be present (not under the influence of alcohol or drugs).
• Client will provide a health history with updates as needed.
• Cancellations must be made 24 hours before the scheduled session or be subject to billing at the full session price.
• Payment is expected at the time of service.
• Sexual harassment will not be tolerated. If a practitioner feels that her/his safety is compromised the session will be stopped immediately.
• Stella Dieci is a non-smoking environment.
• Clients are expected to be clean and to shower on the day of the scheduled session.
• Clients are asked to avoid eating heavy meals within two hours prior to their scheduled sessions.
• Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by parent or guardian at all times. Permission must be obtained from parent or guardian for massage of any person under the age of 18.
What Clients Can Expect from Stella Dieci:
• We provide each client with a competent and professional session tailored to the client's specific needs.
• Clients are treated with respect and dignity.
• Stella Dieci charges a fair price for our services. We accept cash, checks and Visa or MasterCard. We do not provide direct billing for insurance.
• Appointments will be confirmed on the day before each session.
• Stella Dieci performs services for which we are qualified and refers clients to appropriate specialists when work is not within our scope of practice and/or not in the client's best interest.
• We keep accurate records and review charts before each session.
• Our practitioners keep their expertise current by reading technical journals, receiving regular sessions of the same services provided to our clients, and by attending at least one technical workshop each year.
• We respect all clients regardless of age, gender, race, national origin, sexual orientation, religion, socio-economic status, body type or state of health.
• Privacy and confidentiality are maintained at all times.
• In the event that Stella Dieci must cancel an appointment we will do so with a 24 hours notice or the client's next session will be provided free of charge. If a client's usual practitioner must cancel an appointment Stella Dieci will provide an alternate practitioner for that session.
• Our equipment and supplies are clean and safe.
• Personal and professional boundaries are respected at all times.
• Clients may return for refund any unused products (in saleable condition), except for gift certificates, within 10 days of purchase.
• Prices are subject to change. Please call or check our web site for latest pricing.
ADDRESS: 158 Main St, Milford, MA 01757
FOR BOOKING: (508) 478 7827